Best Bicycle Frame Bag for Storage Accessories Tools Clothing Snacks. Triangular Shape with Two Compartments. Conveniently Fits Most Road and Mountain Bikes.
Conveniently Designed to Fit on Mountain, Road and Hybrid Bikes. Fits Well on Different Size Frames. Triangle Design with Velcro on 3 Sizes Allows the Bag to be Securely Attached to the Top Tube and Frame Either Below the Handle Bars or Under the Seat. Maximum Frame Circumference is 6″
- Crafted with High Quality Durable Waterproof Material with Reflective Strip on Both Sides for Visibility. Expandable Belly with Two Separate Compartments, One on Each Side. Strong Interlocking Zippers with Pull Toggles for Easy Access
- Large Enough to Carry Basic Tools, Tire, Chain, Shirt or Light Jacket, Snacks, Keys, Wallet and Cell Phone
- Great for Those Who Find Underseat Bags Too Small and/or Those Who Prefer a Case They can Access While Riding
- Great Out of the Way Storage and Big Enough to Hold What You Need for a Day Trip!
A Bike Bag Big Enough For All Your Gear
The Red Fox Sports Frame Bag Is Ideal For:
- Those who find under the seat bags too small
- Those who need access to their bag while riding
- Those who commute or need enough storage space for day trips
- Those who like to carry their wallet, keys, cell phone, food, tools and clothing
Features & Benefits:
- Made of high quality, durable waterproof material
- Two separate compartments one on each side of the bag
- Reflective strips on both sides of the bag for visibility
- Strong interlocking zippers with pull toggles for easy access
- Triangular design with velcro on 3 sides to attach securely to the frame under the handle bars or below the seat
- Fits conveniently inside the frame for out of the way storage
- Fits well on different frame sizes of mountain, road and hybrid bikes (see sizing charts in the pictures above)
Will The Red Fox Sports Frame Bag Fit My Bike?
The frame bag will fit most mountain, road and hybrid bikes. If your bike has an angled or curved top tube or full suspension there may not be enough room within the frame for the bag. Your frame tubes must be less than 6 inches in circumference for the velcro straps to fit around the tubes. Refer to the diagrams in the pictures above for instructions on how to measure your bike.